Monday, May 23, 2011

Video Editing w/ Vegas as a Hobby

I may not look like it, but I actually do Video Editing as one of my hobbies. There's a few Video Editing Software that I tried already but what I liked & used the most is Sony Vegas 10. It's very easy to use, and there's a lot of things that you can do just make full use of your imagination.

I've done quite a number of videos already and my partner in those projects were my Girlfriend (Jayjay) and a close friend (Pattie)

Some of the videos that we made are for the Debut of her 3 Sisters and the Silver Wedding anniversary of their Lolo & Lola in the Clarito side.

Pattie and I made a Video Presentation during our Citibank GRB Team Christmas Party.

If you want you could watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czqavjYQsow

But the copy isn't that good. (Disclaimer hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment