Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Passion for Video Games

Many people may not know it but I'm actually a big fan of video games. To be honest, I've already finished quite a number of games since Family Computer era.

Some of the classics that I played was Sky Destroyer, Twinbee & Battle City. God I miss those!



Then the era of Sony's Playstation came in. Some of the games that I conquered in Playstation 1 were:


Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Dragoon
Valkyrie Profile
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Resident Evil 2 & 3
Alundra
Bravefencer Musashi
Suikoden 1 & 2
Silent Hill 1
Tales of Destiny
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue
Dino Crisis 1 & 2
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Diablo I
Metal Gear Solid 1
Syphon Filter 1
Army Men Air Attack 1
Chrono Cross
Clocktower
Crash Bandicoot
Digimon World
Einhander
Rival Schools
Tales of Eternia
Tekken
Xenogears

I didn't get the chance to have a PS2 so the next console that I got was an Xbox Original. There aren't as many games in Xbox as there are in Playstation. Those few that I played were:



Need for Speed Underground
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Castlevania Curse of Darkness
Ninja Gaiden
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
Project Zero

It's true that I did not have a PS2 but I did get a chance to play NBA Live 2008 against my friends. My team at that time was always San Antonio Spurs and we actually had a draft of players for each team and I hate being always the last to pick a player. It sucks. We have Team Standings, bets and at times we just played for honor. :))

Up Next: I got a PSP! Here are some of my favorites in PSP:



Final Fantasy Dissidia
Crisis Core
Silent Hill Origins & Shattered Memories
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions
Star Ocean First Departure & Second Evolution
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Monster Hunter Freedom United & Portable 3
Killzone Liberation
God of War Chains of Olympus
Dante's Inferno
Virtua Tennis 3 & 4
Bomberman
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
Bravestory - New Traveler
Yggdra Union
Jeanne
Patapon
Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner
Twisted Metal
Tekken 6
Dissidia

Then I bought a PS3 to kill time here in Singapore. Here are the games I chose to play in exchange for my sleep. :))



Final Fantasy XIII
Star Ocean the Last Hope
Demon Souls
Atelier Rorona the Alchemist of Arland
Valkyria Chronicles 1
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Resident Evil 5

I forgot to mention the PC games that I played:

Plants vs Zombies! :))
Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth
Red Alert: Yuri's Revenge
Counterstrike
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
02Jam
Pirateking Online
Cabal Online
Warcraft III/Dota
Battle Realms
Diablo II
Starcraft I
Wedding Dash
Supermarket Mania
Restaurant City
Cityville
Farmville
Neopets
Dragon Ball Online
Duke Nukem
Grandia II
Mortal Kombat I

Whew! that was a long list. Who would've thought I wasted that many hours of my life. Well it's like reading a book for me and I learned a lot of things. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment