Monday, May 16, 2011

In Singapore with my lovee ;)

It was March 3 to 6, 2011, that my ever gorgeous gf visited me here in Singapore. :) We went to so many places and I really missed her so much!

First Stop: Ion Orchard



Next Stop: Marina Bay View



After we went to Orchard road and City Hall, We ate lunch at food republic, snack at haagen dazs, then dinner at glutton's bay.

River cruise



then Singapore flyer :)



Next Day: Universal Studios!

The thing that I liked so much here is the Battlestar Galactica roller coaster ride. A very highspeed ride with 2 options to choose from. The Human (red) where the seatbelts are just fastened in your waist and the feeling that you will fall and die is absolutely exciting, and the Xylon (blue) which will twist and spin your souls like there's no tomorrow.



Knocked out at the end of the day.

1 comment: